“There is so much “noise” about leadership these days. But your material is different because it is hands on and based on your experience across various platforms. Thank you for all you do and your encouragement.” – Doug C.
Phil Van Hooser’s knowledge and practical experience help organizations large and small:
- improve communication skills between employees and superiors,
- manage conflict, confrontation and change,
- prepare for succession planning and
- create a culture of continuous leadership growth.
Through proven leadership principles grounded in real-world experience, Phil gives your leaders practical steps to improve their performance and productivity as you ensure qualified leadership talent for your organization.
- Confidently Make Quality Decisions
- Understand What Really Motivates Employees
- Earn Respect & Be Seen as a Professional
- Successfully Manage Conflict & Confrontation
- Create a Consistent Leadership Culture
- Understand How to Lead, Not Just Manage
- Motivate Your Team
- Improve Communication Skills
- Build Consensus
- Manage Change & Survive Stress
Attention Emerging Leaders: Looking to avoid embarrassing, unintended leadership mistakes?
Attention Company Directors & Vice Presidents: Needing a prepared pool of leadership talent ready to step up and lead?
The Leaders Journal may be for you.
This weekly video post — 3 to 5 minutes long — helps you:
- Be ready to make a leadership impact immediately.
- Learn the nuances of leadership not covered in most training courses.
- Avoid lost productivity, time and money from “preventable” mistakes.
- Reinforce and extend leadership growth every week.
- Get leadership training without disrupting business operations.