Ground Rules for Leaders
New leaders, mid level managers and executives – any leader who is feeling the pressure to perform — needs to know the essential, yet often, unspoken ground rules of building cohesive leadership relationships. For those who need a dose of reality and practicality, This keynote, drawn from Phil’s popular book, Leaders Ought to Know, delivers leadership strategies that propel managers into respected, integrity-based leaders — leaders with staying power — leaders who can perform at ever increasing levels of responsibility.
Leadership Strategies Every Leader Ought to Know
When practiced consistently, these leadership strategies help leaders know:
- How to motivate — not manipulate — to get results
- How to communicate with honesty, integrity and confidentiality
- How to earn the respect of those you lead
- How to manage fear and control emotions
- How to take responsibility and be accountable
Grooming managers to be respected, integrity-based, accountable leaders means your organization will be in capable hands — ready to handle the next opportunity or obstacle that comes along!
Equip your leaders to successfully perform at every level of responsibility.