We Need to Talk is about knowing how to communicate for leadership and organizational success. A leader’s ability to communicate impacts all facets of business operations — bottom line issues like: sales and production — customer and employee relationships — productivity, cost reduction and profitability.
For leaders who need help with their communication skills, this keynote, based on Phil’s book by the same title, presents six commonsense strategies that help leaders immediately improve the results of their communications efforts.
Learning How to Improve Communication Skills Helps Your People
- Increase productivity through effectively run meetings
- Improve employee morale and job satisfaction through improved listening skills
- Reduce conflict and improve team relations by building trust and respect
- Repair damaged relationships by reining in “brutal honesty”
- Rebuild the believability quotient when truthfulness hasn’t always been practiced
- Deliver difficult or sensitive messages with tact
- Get results by guaranteeing the message intended was interpreted correctly
Dramatically improve communication skills and results now.