How to Build Work Teams that Work | Training Program
Are you seeing signs that your work teams aren’t working? Signs like: missed deadlines — decreased output — lack of follow through — increased confusion — escalating confrontations — complaints from employees and customers?
Signs like these mean your company is probably experiencing a decrease in profitability too.
Leaders Who Can Build Work Team Spirit, Productivity and Profitability
How to Build Work Teams that Work presents a blueprint your leaders can use to build a cohesive, high performing team. They will learn to:
- Recognize What They Have: A Group, A Mob or A Team
- Understand the Goals of Building Work Teams
- Consider Various Levels of Team Building
- Manage Confrontations to Build Cohesive Work Teams
- Recognize Symptoms of Team Member or Team Leadership Problems
- Consider Strategies for Building Creative Work Teams
- Anticipate Questions and Concerns about Team Creation
Equip your leaders to manage conflict and competing objectives while building consensus among team members. Your leaders will learn to accomplish your company’s goals — and know how and when to empower team members for increasing levels of responsibility.
Discover the increased productivity and profitability that high performance teams can give your company.
It Isn’t Easy to Build Work Teams that Work But We Can Show Your Leaders How to Do It