Phillip Van Hooser understands the pressure and demands to increase bottom-line performance and profitability through people --he’s lived it
Phillip Van Hooser’s leadership expertise is real world.
- FORTUNE 500 Human Resources Director in Consumer Products & Heavy Manufacturing
- Boardroom Leadership: Banking & Non-Profit Association
- Professional Presentation Skills: 28+ Years as Leadership Trainer & Leadership Keynote Speaker
- Practical Leadership Knowledge and Experience from 900+ Customer Groups in Varied Industries, Domestic & International
- Advisor, Instructor, Mentor and Coach to Millennial Business Leaders
His experience in FORTUNE 500 manufacturing, community banking, and boardroom leadership coupled with his practical, plainspoken strategies aid emerging and experienced leaders — equipping and inspiring them for real-world challenges like:
- Motivating multi-generational workforces
- Managing conflict and change
- Improving communication skills between employees and superiors
- Building high-performance work teams
- Creating a culture of continuous leadership growth
Inspiring Fortune 500 Leaders
Top U.S. companies including ExxonMobil, Reebok and AmeriGas and small-town organizations alike have embraced Phil’s approach to personal leadership, employee motivation, team building and communication.
Since 2014, Phil has volunteered as advisor, leadership instructor, mentor and coach through Vision 2050, a non-profit initiative he began for the development of rural-area millennial leaders.
“Phil Van Hooser has been successfully transforming individuals at all levels — shop floor leads to CEOs — into better leaders since 1988. He is by far the most effective leadership speaker in inspiring and achieving true behavior transformation. I recommend his services with 100% confidence to any organization that is serious about professional development with ROI.” - Tom Alexander, SPHR, Corporate Director of Human Resources
Want FREE leadership tips, videos to keep you ready to lead?
Sign Up Now.