- February 8, 2013
- Posted by: Phillip Van Hooser
- Category: Blog, Choosing to Lead, Leadership Development
Natural Born Leader
All leaders are born—but none are born leaders. Leaders develop over time. They must learn to crawl before they stand and stand before they walk.
Read my latest Leaders Ought to Know blog and please, share your comments.
- Avoiding Common Leadership Pitfalls [Blog Post]
- Growing from Employee to Leader: 6 Levels of Empowerment [Blog Post]
- The Leaders Journal, free 13-week video tips
- About Phillip Van Hooser