Alyson Van Hooser, PLCS | Millennial Keynote Speaker on Leadership & Employee Engagement
A Keynote Speaker on Leadership & Employee Engagement Guiding Organizations to Achieve Transformational Results!
Through the power of strategic leadership, Alyson Van Hooser guides leaders to truly connect with today’s diverse workforce to radically improve their performance and employee engagement to ignite high caliber results!
Improve Performance, Strengthen Teams, Increase Employee Engagement & Retention
With the most diverse workforce to date, leaders are scrambling to figure out exactly how to step up and lead in a way that will drive results. Is there a solution? Absolutely!
Alyson’s management and leadership experience in the retail, banking, and insurance industry, as well as an elected city councilwoman, reveal practical, tactical approaches leaders can use to capitalize on the challenges of the 21st-Century workforce. As a result, Alyson’s results-obsessed approach to leadership development helps leaders experience:
- Improved performance from employees that drives bottom-line business results.
- Strengthened teams that feed an attractive and inclusive culture which today’s workforce craves.
- And heightened levels of employee engagement that leads to increased sustainable retention.
Solutions to Engage, Inspire & Equip Leaders
Leaders need practical solutions to help them use each interaction with employees to build trust, respect, and loyalty. From personal experiences and insightful research, Alyson breaks down practical, nitty-gritty applications that guide leaders on how to successfully navigate leader-employee relationships in the workplace on a daily basis.
Because of wisdom drawn from tough life experiences, Alyson radiates an unexpected perspective on personal and professional success. Her intuitive street smarts and ownership mindset help unlock exactly how to increase your emotional intelligence, become more resilient, and create your own success in today’s world.
Through her down-to-earth style, heartfelt stories, high-energy, and humor in keynotes and training sessions, she hits you in the heart, opens your mind, and pushes you forward. In the end, Alyson helps audiences know how to crush any goal — personal or professional!
Inspiring, Power-Packed Keynote Presentations: In Person & Virtual
Maximizing Leadership Results In A Multi-Generation Workforce
Perfect for: Association Conferences/Pre-Conferences, Executive Teams
Leadership pressure and responsibility to drive bottom-line business results has never been higher! So the complexity of the 21st-Century multi-generation workforce has left leaders scrambling to figure out how to profitably recruit, retain, train, communicate with, and motivate employees. Is there a practical solution? Absolutely!
Uncover the crux of multi-generation leadership success in today’s world through eye-opening research and stories from Alyson’s tough beginnings, personal leadership experience in the retail and finance industries, and serving as an elected City Councilwoman.
As a result of Alyson’s unveiled approach to leadership and the break down of generational information, attendees emerge inspired, educated, and equipped to take immediate, practical actions in the workplace that break through barriers keeping leaders and teams from high-performance success.
- Understand the mindsets motivating the 5 different generations in today’s workforce.
- Gain clarity on what it takes to successfully lead multiple generations in the 21st century.
- Then learn how to become the leader Millennial and Gen Z employees will really want to follow.
- Discover the biggest mistake leaders make when it comes to managing a multi-generation workforce.
Bye Hi, Felicia!
Using Emotional Intelligence to Overcome Obstacles and Improve Employee Engagement
Perfect for: Executives, Senior Leadership, Mid-Level Managers, Emerging Leaders
There has never been a more diverse workforce than there is today. While this can be challenging, leaders hold the power to transform company culture and employee engagement through improved emotional intelligence and communication skills that drive results!
Through Alyson’s modern keynote, her mix of humor and deep-rooted strategies, attendees emerge equipped with practical knowledge and techniques to transform their approach to conflict, drama and difficult conversations. In short, attendees discover eye-opening methods to drive team performance through the roof!
- Learn how to shift your mindset to create positive outcomes when communicating.
- Understand diverse appetites for giving and receiving feedback.
- Break down the skill every successful employee needs to communicate well with anyone.
- Unpack a 3 part action plan to resolve conflict effectively.
#YouDoYou Doesn’t Work
Using Emotional Intelligence to Earn Leadership Success
Perfect for: New and Emerging Leaders
A major shift is happening in today’s workforce as new leaders move into position. These leaders need to be equipped appropriately to understand what it takes to earn the respect and credibility they want…and the results companies need!
Because of today’s diverse workforce, opinions run rampant on exactly what leadership professionalism looks like. However, there are a few strategies everyone can agree on — and they all draw back to the foundational skill of emotional intelligence.
Alyson is a Millennial and relates directly to emerging leader audiences. In short, Alyson’s modern keynote, authentic approach filled with wit and well-established methods will motivate and equip attendees to transform into professionals that drive results in all areas of business!
- Learn how to shift your mindset on professionalism in the 21st century.
- Then understand different diverse standards on professionalism.
- Breakdown the 3 personal development areas every professional must manage in order to earn respect at work.
- Unpack a proven process to Earn The Right To Be Heard™.
“Precious” to Professional
Skyrocket Female Influence and Impact At Work
Perfect for: All Women in Business including those in Emerging Management or Leadership Roles
At least half of our 21st century workforce is female. But like it or not, women in business still have to overcome stereotypes and stigmas to rise to the top. And pop-culture isn’t doing business women any favors when they’re telling them to #doyou and act like #sorrynotsorry. Because these pop-culture approaches to success don’t always work well in the real world, Alyson breaks down practical ways women in business can skyrocket their success. And as a result, increase their influence and impact.
Using insightful research and funny, yet powerful, stories of overcoming the odds, Alyson’s high-energy presentation equips and ignites passion and purpose within women to stand up, own their situations and achieve greater results for themselves and other women in business.
- Understand the psychology behind emotions, thoughts, and actions.
- Gain clarity on where you are and who is in charge.
- Learn the biggest mind shift women in business should make.
- Discover the biggest lie women believe about why they are not where they could be.
- Break down the 3 things women in business should do to land on top!
Elevate Your Game and Crush Your Goals
Perfect for: Direct Selling Conferences, Kickoffs, & Leadership Training
When you harness the power of an ownership mindset, then you can achieve your most audacious goals! With only the grit that can come from tough life experiences, Alyson peels back the layers on an ownership mindset so you can take back control of you life. And as a result, catapult yourself into the future you dream of. So if you are looking for someone to bring high energy, humor, and heartfelt stories to your event, Alyson does just that.
LEVEL UP is a captivating keynote presentation of lessons learned from the intuitive study of beating the hand she was dealt. In the end, Alyson inspires and equips individuals to shift their mindset to take responsibility for their success and leave nothing on the table when it comes to achieving their goals.
- First, gain clarity on who is steering the trajectory of your life.
- Then learn the biggest mindset shift you can make to radically change your circumstance.
- Next, understand the psychology behind your emotions, thoughts, and actions and how they can affect your progress.
- Finally, identify the 3 areas of your life you must own if you’re going to come out on top!
Watch Now: Millennial Keynote Speaker on Leadership & Employee Engagement, Alyson Van Hooser
Have a difficult employee driving a wedge between you, other employees, and even customers? These three leadership actions can help turn performance around.March 31, 2021
In order for you to build your confidence, you have to take correct, calculated, and consistent action. What actions should you take? Here are three practical tips!March 16, 2021