Turning the Pressure to Perform into Positive Outcomes for New (and Not-so-New) Leaders!
Experience for What You're Up Against -- Strategies that REALLY Work.
- FORTUNE 500 Employee Relations, Human Resources and Safety Training Experience with Heavy Manufacturing & Consumer Products Companies
- Boardroom Leadership: Banking & Non-Profit Association Groups
- Advisor, Instructor, Mentor and Coach to Millennial Business Leaders
- Practical Leadership Knowledge and Experience from 900+ Customer Groups in Varied Industries, Domestic & International
- Professional Presentation Skills: Certified Speaking Professional, Hall of Fame Keynote Speaker and 30+ Years as Leadership Development Trainer
Experience to Produce Results
Phillip Van Hooser mixes his experience in FORTUNE 500 manufacturing, community banking, and boardroom leadership roles with his time-tested, practical approaches. The result? Keynotes and leadership development sessions that prime leaders at all levels for real work-world expectations like:
- Leading with integrity and professionalism
- Communicating to motivate and engage multi-generational teams
- Building trust while resolving conflict and confrontation
- Making difficult decisions while welcoming accountability
- Building high-performance, collaborative work teams
Inspiring Fortune 500 & Small Town Leaders Alike
Top U.S. companies including ExxonMobil, Reebok and AmeriGas and small-town organizations alike have embraced Phil’s approach to personal leadership, employee motivation, team building and communication. (Here’s a partial client list.)
Since 2014, Phil has volunteered as advisor, leadership instructor, mentor and coach through Vision 2050, a non-profit initiative he began for the development of rural-area millennial leaders.
“Phil Van Hooser has been successfully transforming individuals at all levels — shop floor leads to CEOs — into better leaders since 1988. He is by far the most effective leadership speaker in inspiring and achieving true behavior transformation. I recommend his services with 100% confidence to any organization that is serious about professional development with ROI.” - Tom Alexander, SPHR, Corporate Director of Human Resources