Improving People Performance, Improving Profitability!
Experience That Drives Results
- FORTUNE 500 Employee Relations, Human Resources and Safety Training Experience with Heavy Manufacturing & Consumer Products Companies
- Boardroom Leadership: Banking & Non-Profit Association Groups
- Advisor, Instructor, Mentor and Coach to Millennial Business Leaders
- Practical Leadership Knowledge and Experience from 900+ Customer Groups in Varied Industries, Domestic & International
- Professional Presentation Skills: Certified Speaking Professional, Hall of Fame Keynote Speaker and 30+ Years as Leadership Development Trainer
Phillip Van Hooser mixes his experience in FORTUNE 500 manufacturing, community banking, and boardroom leadership roles with his time-tested, practical approaches.
The result? Organizations experience improving people performance, greater productivity, reduced costs and happier customers!
Leaders and team members are equipped to:
- Lead with influence and positive impact
- Strategically manage people and processes
- Communicate to motivate and engage multi-generational teams
- Capitalize on opportunities of change
- Build trust while resolving conflict and confrontation
- Make difficult decisions while welcoming accountability
- Build high-performance, collaborative work teams
- Deliver exceptional service!
900+ Satisfied Clients from Fortune 500 to Small Town Leaders Alike!
Top U.S. companies including ExxonMobil, Reebok and AmeriGas and small-town entrepreneurs alike have embraced Phil’s approach to improving their people and their overall company performance. His commonsense approach to leadership, employee motivation, team building and communication helps them deliver on their commitments to employees, customers and shareholders!
Since 2014, Phil has volunteered as advisor, leadership instructor, mentor and coach through Vision 2050, a non-profit initiative he began for the development of rural-area millennial leaders.
Large and small, here’s a partial list of clients who trust Phil’s ability to increase the strength of their leadership talent and propel their teams’ performance.
Hear what our clients and audience members think.
“Phil Van Hooser has been successfully transforming individuals at all levels — shop floor leads to CEOs — into better leaders since 1988. He is by far the most effective leadership speaker in inspiring and achieving true behavior transformation. I recommend his services with 100% confidence to any organization that is serious about professional development with ROI.” - Tom Alexander, SPHR, Corporate Director of Human Resources