Turning the Pressure to Perform into Positive Outcomes.
Experience for What Leaders Are Up Against.
Strategies that REALLY Work.
Experience to Deliver Results
- FORTUNE 500 Employee Relations, Human Resources and Safety Training Experience with Heavy Manufacturing & Consumer Products Companies
- Boardroom Leadership: Banking & Non-Profit Association Groups
- Advisor, Instructor, Mentor and Coach to Millennial Business Leaders
- Practical Leadership Knowledge and Experience from 900+ Customer Groups in Varied Industries, Domestic & International
- Professional Presentation Skills: Certified Speaking Professional, Hall of Fame Keynote Speaker and 30+ Years as Leadership Development Trainer
Phillip Van Hooser mixes his experience in FORTUNE 500 manufacturing, community banking, and boardroom leadership roles with his time-tested, practical approaches. The result? Keynotes and leadership development sessions that prime leaders at all levels for real work-world expectations like:
- Leading with influence and positive impact
- Strategically managing people and processes
- Communicating to motivate and engage multi-generational teams
- Capitalizing on opportunities of change
- Building trust while resolving conflict and confrontation
- Making difficult decisions while welcoming accountability
- Building high-performance, collaborative work teams
Inspiring Fortune 500 & Small Town Leaders Alike
Top U.S. companies including ExxonMobil, Reebok and AmeriGas and small-town organizations alike have embraced Phil’s approach to personal leadership, employee motivation, team building and communication.
Since 2014, Phil has volunteered as advisor, leadership instructor, mentor and coach through Vision 2050, a non-profit initiative he began for the development of rural-area millennial leaders.
Large and small, here’s a partial list of clients who trust Phil’s ability to increase the strength of their leadership talent and propel their teams’ performance.
Listen to what these clients and audience members think.
“Phil Van Hooser has been successfully transforming individuals at all levels — shop floor leads to CEOs — into better leaders since 1988. He is by far the most effective leadership speaker in inspiring and achieving true behavior transformation. I recommend his services with 100% confidence to any organization that is serious about professional development with ROI.” - Tom Alexander, SPHR, Corporate Director of Human Resources