Helping Emerging Leaders -- and Those Who've Been Around Awhile -- Get Better Results Through People.
Turning Your Pressure to Perform into Positive Outcomes!
Experience to Produce Results
- FORTUNE 500 Human Resources Director in Consumer Products & Heavy Manufacturing
- Boardroom Leadership: Banking & Non-Profit Association
- Advisor, Instructor, Mentor and Coach to Millennial Business Leaders
- Practical Leadership Knowledge and Experience from 900+ Customer Groups in Varied Industries, Domestic & International
- Professional Presentation Skills: 28+ Years as Leadership Trainer & Leadership Keynote Speaker
Phillip Van Hooser mixes his experience in FORTUNE 500 manufacturing, community banking, and boardroom leadership roles with his time-tested, practical approaches. The result? Keynotes and leadership development sessions that prime leaders at all levels for real work-world expectations like:
- Leading with integrity and professionalism
- Communicating to motivate and engage multi-generational teams
- Building trust while resolving conflict and confrontation
- Making difficult decisions while welcoming accountability
- Building high-performance, collaborative work teams
Inspiring Fortune 500 & Small Town Leaders Alike
Top U.S. companies including ExxonMobil, Reebok and AmeriGas and small-town organizations alike have embraced Phil’s approach to personal leadership, employee motivation, team building and communication.
Since 2014, Phil has volunteered as advisor, leadership instructor, mentor and coach through Vision 2050, a non-profit initiative he began for the development of rural-area millennial leaders.
“Phil Van Hooser has been successfully transforming individuals at all levels — shop floor leads to CEOs — into better leaders since 1988. He is by far the most effective leadership speaker in inspiring and achieving true behavior transformation. I recommend his services with 100% confidence to any organization that is serious about professional development with ROI.” - Tom Alexander, SPHR, Corporate Director of Human ResourcesI'm Ready To Book Phil