Alyson Van Hooser, PLCS
Inspiring Millennial Keynote Speaker on Leadership, Generational Shifts & Women in Business
Alyson Van Hooser is a Millennial keynote speaker helping CEOs to front-line supervisors increase their management and leadership performance to ignite needle-moving results!
A Millennial Keynote Speaker with Real Experience
Alyson’s management and leadership experience with Walmart, the banking and insurance industry, and as an elected city leader reveal practical, tactical approaches leaders can use to capitalize on the diverse multi-generation workforce of the 21st-Century. Using Alyson’s results-obsessed approach to leadership development, leaders experience:
- Increased performance from employees to drive bottom-line business results.
- Strengthened teams that feed an attractive and inclusive culture all generations crave.
- Heightened levels of employee and customer engagement to increase sustainable retention.
High-Energy, Heartfelt Stories + Performance Driving Applications
Alyson uses insightful research and practical applications to help leaders effectively drive performance results. Her heartfelt stories and high-energy humor engage and motivate individuals and teams to perform better. Her podcast, Stake: The Leadership Podcast, offers a fresh perspective on leadership and the value of understanding generational differences.
A Millennial Keynote Speaker with an Unexpected Perspective
With wisdom drawn from a disadvantaged start, Alyson is a Millennial keynote speaker with an unexpected perspective on personal and professional success. Her intuitive street smarts and ownership mindset shows audiences and teams how to achieve their goals in spite of the odds. Her down-to-earth style hits you in the heart, opens your mind, and pushes you forward!
Keynote Presentation Topics
Break Down To Break Through
Maximizing Leadership Results In A Multi-Generation Workforce
Perfect for: Association Conferences/Pre-Conferences, Executive Teams
Leadership pressure and responsibility to drive bottom-line business results has never been higher! The complexity of the 21st-Century multi-generation workforce has left leaders scrambling to figure out how to profitably recruit, retain, train, communicate with, and motivate employees. Is there a practical solution? Absolutely!
Through Alyson’s tough beginnings, personal leadership experience in the retail and finance industries, and serving as an elected City Councilwoman — Alyson uncovers the crux of multi-generation leadership success.
Through the unveiling of Alyson’s approach to leadership and the break down of generational information, attendees emerge inspired, educated, and equipped to take immediate action that breaks through barriers keeping leaders and teams from high-performance success.
- Understand the mindsets motivating the 5 different generations in today’s workforce.
- Gain clarity on what it takes to successfully lead multiple generations in the 21st century.
- Learn how to become the leader Millennial and Gen Z employees will really want to follow.
- Discover the biggest mistake leaders make when it comes to managing a multi-generation workforce.
Bye Hi, Felicia!
Diminish Drama and Build Strong Connections with Employees & Customers
Perfect for: Emerging Leaders, Managers, Supervisors, Executives
Unlike ever before, there are up to five generations of men and women working together under one roof. Although this brings challenges never before experienced, you can transform your business and your culture through 21st century communication skills that drive results!
Through Alyson’s modern keynote, her mix of humor and deep-rooted strategies, attendees will emerge equipped and motivated to successfully handle conflict, drama and difficult conversations in a way that will drive your business results up!
- Learn how to shift your mindset to create positive outcomes when communicating.
- Understand different generational appetites for receiving feedback.
- Break down the skill every successful employee needs to communicate well with anyone.
- Unpack a 3 part action plan to resolve conflict and diminish drama effectively.
#YouDoYou Doesn’t Work
Professionalism Defined By A Millennial for Millennials
Perfect for: Emerging Millennial or Gen Z Employees and Leaders
Professionalism looks different today than it did 20 years ago. With up to five generations working in one place, there are a lot of opinions on exactly what professionalism looks like. However, there are 3 things every generation can agree on. Millennial and Gen Z employees are flooding the workplace, moving into management positions, and need to appropriately understand what it takes to earn the respect and credibility they want…and the results you need!
Alyson is a Millennial and relates directly to emerging leader audiences. Alyson’s modern keynote, authentic approach filled with wit and well-established methods will motivate and equip attendees to transform into professionals that drive results in all areas of business!
- Learn how to shift your mindset on professionalism in the 21st century.
- Understand different generational standards on professionalism
- Breakdown the 3 personal development areas every professional must manage in order to earn respect at work.
- Unpack a proven process to Earn The Right To Be Heard™.
“Precious” to Professional
Skyrocket Female Influence and Impact At Work
Perfect for: All Women in Business including those in Emerging Management or Leadership Roles
At least half of our 21st century workforce is female. But like it or not, women in business still have to overcome stereotypes and stigmas to rise to the top. Pop-culture isn’t doing business women any favors when they’re telling them to #doyou and act like #sorrynotsorry. While these pop-culture approaches to success don’t always work well in the real world, Alyson will break down practical ways women in business can skyrocket their success by increasing their influence and impact.
Using insightful research and funny, yet powerful, stories of overcoming the odds, Alyson’s high-energy presentation equips and ignites passion and purpose within women to stand up, own their situations and achieve greater results for themselves and other women in business.
- Understand the psychology behind emotions, thoughts, and actions.
- Gain clarity on where you are and who is in charge.
- Learn the biggest mind shift women in business should make.
- Discover the biggest lie women believe about why they are not where they could be.
- Break down the 3 things women in business should do to land on top!
Elevate Your Game and Crush Your Goals
Perfect for: Inspiring Higher Performance from All Staff Levels
When you harness the power of an ownership mindset, you can achieve your most audacious goals! With only the grit that can come from tough life experiences, Alyson peels back the layers on an ownership mindset so you can take back control of you life and catapult yourself into the future you dream of. If you are looking for someone to bring high energy, humor, and heartfelt stories to your event, Alyson does just that.
Through a captivating keynote presentation of lessons learned from the intuitive study of beating the hand she was dealt, Alyson inspires and equips individuals to shift their mindset to take responsibility for their success and leave nothing on the table when it comes to achieving their goals.
- Gain clarity on who is steering the trajectory of your life.
- Learn the biggest mindset shift you can make to radically change your circumstance.
- Understand the psychology behind your emotions, thoughts, and actions and how they can affect your progress.
- Identify the 3 areas of your life you must own if you’re going to come out on top!
Watch Now: Millennial Keynote Speaker, Alyson Van Hooser
Communication issues are at the top of the list of challenges 21st-Century leaders are facing. Leaders who learn to communicate best — win. Let’s dig into a simple approach that may help you successfully navigate one communication issue — internal conflict.December 13, 2019
When it comes to successful leadership, there are people who believe kindness equals weakness. So in order to be perceived as strong, some leaders are choosing to be forceful, extreme, or brutal in hopes to earn their seat at the table. Does that approach work? Let’s talk…December 6, 2019