Alyson Van Hooser: Inspiring Millennial Keynote Speaker on Generational Shifts & Women in Business
Alyson Van Hooser is a Millennial keynote speaker helping leaders of all levels up their management and leadership performance so they can kill it in their business!
A Millennial Keynote Speaker with Real Experience
Alyson’s management and leadership experience with Walmart, in banking, insurance and as an elected city leader reveal results-delivering approaches to capitalize on the shifts in today’s modern business world:
- shifts in generations filling leadership positions
- shifts in what works when communicating with your multi-generation workforce
- shifts in women rising to power
- shifts in what it takes to successfully sell in the 21st century marketplace.
High-Energy, Heartfelt Stories + Performance Driving Applications
Alyson uses insightful research and practical applications to help drive performance results, delivered with heartfelt stories and high-energy humor to motivate individuals and teams to perform better.
Her down-to-earth style hits you in the heart, opens your mind, and pushes you forward!
Keynote Presentation Topics
Modern Strategies to Gain Business Results From Millennial & Gen Z Employees
Perfect for: Association Conferences / Pre-Conferences, Executive Teams, Small Business Owners
With up to five generations working together under one roof, challenges in communication, culture, transition, retention, engagement and performance continue to rise. As too many leaders already know, these challenges will drive down productivity and profitability, if not handled proactively.
Millennial and Gen Z employees value great leadership but they view it differently than other generational groups. Equipping managers and leaders with accurate knowledge and a practical approach for getting the best performance from younger employees is the key to driving improved business results.
Using powerful life stories, captivating research, and relatable, high-energy humor, Alyson challenges, inspires and equips managers and leaders to rise up and ignite the untapped performance potential in their Millennial and Gen Z employees.
- Understand the mindsets motivating the 5 different generations in today’s workforce.
- Gain clarity on what it takes to successfully lead multiple generations in the 21st century.
- Learn how to become the leader Millennial and Gen Z employees will really want to follow.
- Discover the biggest mistake leaders make when it comes to managing employees.
- Breakdown the “6 Step Legend” for successfully leading Millennial and Gen Z employees.
Bye Hi, Felicia!
Diminish Drama and Build Strong Connections with Employees & Customers
Perfect for: Emerging Leaders, Managers, Supervisors, Executives
Unlike ever before, there are up to five generations of men and women working together under one roof. Although this brings challenges never before experienced, you can transform your business and your culture through 21st century communication skills that drive results!
Through Alyson’s modern keynote, her mix of humor and deep-rooted strategies, attendees will emerge equipped and motivated to successfully handle conflict, drama and difficult conversations in a way that will drive your business results up!
- Learn how to shift your mindset to create positive outcomes when communicating.
- Understand different generational appetites for receiving feedback.
- Break down the skill every successful employee needs to communicate well with anyone.
- Unpack a 3 part action plan to resolve conflict and diminish drama effectively.
Sales Survival 101
Discover, Uncover, and Unpack The Foundational Skill To Your Sales Success
Perfect for: Direct Sales Professionals, Customer Service Employees
In the modern marketplace people want to do business with people they like and trust. As a child struggling to survive, Alyson learned an invaluable skill that has proved beneficial over and over again in managing, leading, and serving customers of multiple generations in retail, banking, insurance, and the political realm. This foundational skill —when perfected— increases your ability to create influence, build relationships, and establish long-term profitable relationships with your customers.
Through Alyson’s modern keynote, her entertaining style and firmly grounded strategies, attendees will go back to their businesses motivated and equipped to blow their sales goals out of the water!
- Understand how to adapt to selling to multiple generations.
- Breakdown the psychology behind connecting with people.
- Learn the foundational skill to successfully selling in today’s modern marketplace.
#YouDoYou Doesn’t Work
Professionalism Defined By A Millennial for Millennials
Perfect for: Emerging Millennial or Gen Z Employees and Leaders
Professionalism looks different today than it did 20 years ago. With up to five generations working in one place, there are a lot of opinions on exactly what professionalism looks like. However, there are 3 things every generation can agree on. Millennial and Gen Z employees are flooding the workplace, moving into management positions, and need to appropriately understand what it takes to earn the respect and credibility they want…and the results you need!
Alyson is a Millennial and relates directly to emerging leader audiences. Alyson’s modern keynote, authentic approach filled with wit and well-established methods will motivate and equip attendees to transform into professionals that drive results in all areas of business!
- Learn how to shift your mindset on professionalism in the 21st century.
- Understand different generational standards on professionalism
- Breakdown the 3 personal development areas every professional must manage in order to earn respect at work.
- Unpack a proven process to Earn The Right To Be Heard™.
“Precious” to Professional
Skyrocket Female Influence and Impact At Work
Perfect for: All Women in Business including those in Emerging Management or Leadership Roles
At least half of our 21st century workforce is female. But like it or not, women in business still have to overcome stereotypes and stigmas to rise to the top. Pop-culture isn’t doing business women any favors when they’re telling them to #doyou and act like #sorrynotsorry. While these pop-culture approaches to success don’t always work well in the real world, Alyson will break down practical ways women in business can skyrocket their success by increasing their influence and impact.
Using insightful research and funny, yet powerful, stories of overcoming the odds, Alyson’s high-energy presentation equips and ignites passion and purpose within women to stand up, own their situations and achieve greater results for themselves and other women in business.
- Understand the psychology behind emotions, thoughts, and actions.
- Gain clarity on where you are and who is in charge.
- Learn the biggest mind shift women in business should make.
- Discover the biggest lie women believe about why they are not where they could be.
- Break down the 3 things women in business should do to land on top!
The OwnerSHIFT Mindset That Transforms Your Situation To Match Your Dreams
Perfect for: Inspiring Higher Performance from All Staff Levels
With only the grit that can come from tough experiences, Alyson will equip your attendees to shift their mindsets so they can take back control of their lives and catapult themselves into the future they want. If you are looking for someone to bring high energy, humor and heartfelt stories to your event, Alyson does just that.
Through a captivating keynote presentation of lessons learned from intuitive study beating the hand she was dealt, Alyson motivates and equips individuals to shift their mindset to take responsibility for their circumstances and leave nothing on the table when it comes to achieving their goals.
- Understand the psychology behind your emotions, thoughts, and actions and how they affect you.
- Gain clarity on where you are and who is in control.
- Learn the biggest mindset shift you can make to radically change your circumstance.
- Discover the biggest lie people believe when it comes to why they are not where they could be.
- Identify the 3 areas of your life you must own if you’re going to come out on top!